It's finally happening. Trevor is making our booklet. It's a 16 page, hand made, individually numbered, individually signed, addressed to You, collector's item. We call it Gems. These pages are worth far more than any treasure. With these Gems you will transform your life into an amazing Earth experience.
You can live the life of your dreams. You are supposed to be wildly in love with life and your lover. You should have an abundance of everything, Now. Yes, an abundance of Love, Happiness, Health, Money, Sex and whatever you desire.
These selected writings will remind you about your Resonance, your Magnetism & the keys to living an amazingly happy and fulfilled life. You can order your personalized Gems Booklet by inboxing Trevor. Trevor is immensely proud of this project. He'll be decorating each book with his own acrylic painting and jewelry. There's a lot of love here for the individuals who will be fortunate enough to buy one of these extremely limited Booklets
No one ever accomplished anything great without first being inspired to do so. But what is it that inspires us? How can we stay motivated when the going gets tough?
Many things can motivate us, but the most important ones are our values and our dreams. Our values are the things we believe in and hold dear, while our dreams are the things we want to achieve in life. When we’re able to connect our values and our dreams, we become deeply inspired and motivated to achieve great things.
When we are able to connect our values and our dreams, we become deeply inspired and motivated to achieve great things
The dictionary definition of motivation is “the act or process of motivating or being motivated, especially the psychological process that gives purpose and direction to behavior.” To be successful, it is important to be motivated and have a clear goal in mind. However, staying motivated throughout the journey can be difficult. Here are a few tips on how to stay inspired and achieve your goals.
1. Make sure your goals are realistic and achievable. Don’t set yourself up for failure by aiming too high.
2. Write down your goals and keep them somewhere visible.
Rachel is a collective of Non-material Beings who are Trevor Sturgess' Friends or Angels. Trevor speaks and writes on a daily basis about Inspiration, Motivation, Wisdom and Spirituality from Rachel on the Facebook group: "Rachel Sturgess - The Philosophy of Magnetism"
The Teachings of Rachel are about the Philosophy of Magnetism, which you may know as The Law of Attraction. You magnetically pull towards yourself that which you predominantly feel and think about. Most people still do this unconsciously and draw to themselves without even knowing it.
When you become aware of your Magnetic Power and how to direct these Force Fields, your life will change forever. The book, The Philosophy of Magnetism (Law Of Attraction), by Rachel Sturgess is on its way. You only see a small part of your existence in the material.
A very short bit of road right in front of you. Yet, there is so much more available when you allow your mind to travel out of the physical to the place where you come from.
That is where all energy dwells, everything that is, lives there. Source, which you are a part of, is there. This is your Spiritual Hub. If you ask, you will be given the feeling of it. We are explaining something which you need to feel and not try to understand. This goes beyond your logic and science. Feeling is believing. Believing is seeing.
Trevor met Rachel through the guidance and teachings of Abraham, with Esther and Jerry Hicks. For this he will always be grateful. Our hope is that through our teachings you find your own Non-material Friends and begin your own journey.
Trevor and Ruth went on a 5km fun walk this morning and met an old friend on the trail through the bush. They know each other from church. Many of their group of friends grew up in church and still go today, even though they are starting to experience the wider views of embracing All Eternity and Wisdom from Non-material.
Trevor is starting to understand that he doesn't only create his own reality by how he thinks and what he becomes a magnet of....he sees that he also controls his own eternity. Nobody controls your eternity except You. We'll say this again. Eternity is Now. There is no beginning and no end to Now. This is where it all is. It's up to You to make the best Now that You can and this becomes your Happily Ever After.
On Earth you create and expand All Existance every waking moment. In the Non-material you enjoy everything in perfect alignment. No worries, fears, pain. Pure Perfectness. If you feel an urge to tell someone you love them, tell them Now. Thinking that you will do it later is like saying you're going to a place that doesn't exist. If you want to kiss someone special, do it Now. If you want to pick a flower in the garden and give it to someone, do it Now.
If you've been in half a mind about gifting someone with something, do it Now. If someone asks you to do something that you don't want to do, say No Now. If you feel Iike sitting on your chair and not do anything the whole day, do it Now. Trevor is sitting in his rocking chair enjoying, Now.
1. Trevor is finding super results from within difficult times of contrast by choosing to focus on something good instead of the problem. Choosing to feel happy while going through a period of difficulty takes an undoubting, absolute belief that your thoughts, feelings and emotions become your magnet of attraction.
If you think and feel anger, see red a lot, fight, argue and generally be a belligerent old geyser, then you will attract more of the exact things you're fighting about. Works the other way too with happy thoughts, feelings and emotions. You magnetically pull to Yourself more to be happy about.
Being consciously happy in a time of contrast creates a stronger magnet of attraction.
Don't feel happy because you want to get something. Feel happy for the sake of feeling happy....and all these things shalll be added unto you.
2. Two things have been making their point felt in Trevor's resonance lately. The first is the old slogan: To thine own self be true. This might have been the first cliché ever, yet it says such a lot. What other people have or think or do or feel has absolutely nothing to do with you.
Especially when you think its about yourself. We smile. Trying to impress anyone except YourSelf is not worth all the effort. Do the things you do well for YourSelf. Then it doesn't matter who likes it or not. The second thing is the topic of living well below your means. Life is simple and beautiful, yet you have this ingenious way of making it complicated and expensive.
Abundance is not about showing people how well you're doing by getting into huge debt and buying over the top clothes, cars and houses. We want you to feel abundance in the simple things like love, joy, happiness, friendships, pets, sunsets & sunrises, exciting journeys coming up, meeting new people, smiling and feeling that inner resonance of perfection. Let All Existence provide what you want. Ask and then leave it out there. It will always be answered.
3. The sun was setting from behind as Trevor carefully this pic while driving. All Existence is always there for you, in every way, every day, no matter where you stay.
There is no comparison to you in the Universe. Comparing Yourself to others is a totally flawed way of determining your worth. Because you naturally look at what they have achieved, the car they drive, the clothes they wear, the partners they have...and you come to the conclusion that that is what happiness and success is.
Nothing could be further than the truth. It reminds Trevor of a poem he read many years ago with a story something like this. A young lady was working in a field next to a road. She watched the carriages pass by, carrying important people. One day the Royal procession came past. Looking out of the window was the Queen. She had reigned for many years and was well loved and very wealthy.
The young lady looked at her with longing . She wished she could be the Queen, with her beautiful clothes and people serving her. The Queen looked at the young lady. She saw her strong young body and her long hair. She saw the beauty of her youth. The Queen wished she could be the young lady, healthy and full of life. She longed for her youth and to be working in that field.
Whatever you are, wherever you are, whatever you do, You are amazing. Find contentment and happiness with who You really are. Trying to be like others is futile. Real Estate properties all over the world are valued using the comparative method valuing. They compare what other similar properties have sold for in the area and this gives a basic starting point.
You are not a property. You are more than just a material entity. You are an eternal God, Godess on Earth, here to create joy, love, fulfillment and happiness, no matter where you live or what you have. Spend some quiet time every day dedicated just to YourSelf. When you are lined up with All Existence, you will quietly dominate wherever and with whoever you find YourSelf. Dominance is not about muscles or strength or talking louder than everyone. Real power is a quiet resonance of happiness and surety about who You really are.
1. “Everyone has inside them a piece of good news. The good news is you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is.” – Anne Frank
2. “Soon, when all is well, you’re going to look back on this period of your life and be so glad that you never gave up.” – Brittany Burgunder
3. “You must never be fearful about what you are doing when it is right.” – Rosa Parks,
4. “Strive not to be a success but rather to be of value.” – Albert Einstein
5. “The best revenge is massive success.” – Frank Sinatra
6. “It is time for us all to stand and cheer for the doer, the achiever – the one who recognizes the challenges and does something about it.” – Vince Lombardi
7. “The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.” – Thomas Paine
8. “The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.” – Mark Caine
9. “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.” – Og Mandino
10. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas A. Edison
11. “When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.” – Confucius
12. “You can never plan the future by the past.” —Edmund Burke
13. “He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.” —Friedrich Nietzsche
14. “Lost time is never found again.” —Benjamin Franklin
15. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” —Robert Frost
The Law of Attraction is one of the most popular and well-known universal laws. It is based on the principle that like attracts like, and that by focusing on positive or negative thoughts, we can bring about positive or negative results. The Law of Attraction has been explored by scientists, philosophers, and spiritual teachers for centuries. In recent years, it has gained a lot of attention due to the popularity of books and films like The Secret. Despite this attention, there is still a lot of confusion about how to apply the Law of Attraction in our lives.
The law of attraction is a powerful force that can be used to create the life you want. But what is the law of attraction, and how can you use it to manifest your desires? The law of attraction is the belief that like attracts like. When you focus on what you want, you begin to attract those things into your life. The key to using the law of attraction is to be clear about what you want, and to believe that you can have it. When you focus on the negative, you will attract more negative things into your life. There are several things you can do to harness.
First, get clear about what you want. Be specific, and write down your goals. Next, believe that you can have what you want. Visualize yourself achieving your goals, and feel the emotions that come with them. Finally, take action towards your goals. The more you do to move towards your desires, the more likely you are to achieve them.
Subscribe to our mailing list